• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MJ Clarke - numero uno Test batsman?

MJ Clarke - numero uno Test batsman?

• Kevin "I vote me" Pietersen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitchell "The MJ mojo mo" Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
The Channel 9 commentators have started saying he's the best again after his latest gig. Thousands of unsung Aussie mobile phone users have voted with their unbiased thumbs. Mark Nicholas cleverly went from saying "one of the best in the world" to "the best in the world" in the course of the 2nd day's play when he noticed it was the vogue thing to do. So is he or isn't he? In your ever so humble opinion. No sitting on the fence here as it's a simple question with an obvious answer right? How the hell do we define the best at a given time non-subjectively anyway? P.s. Hashim will be embarassed if you vote for him. :ph34r:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah unfortunately it's him.

Couple of doubles from Amla against India can change all that though.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
The Mighty Hash seems like something Snoop Dogg would like. Surely there's a better nickname out there

Everyone keeps forgetting about Peter Fulton.

Last edited:

TNT

Banned
He is the best in Australia, don't know why its important to declare someone the best in the world especially when its only an opinion anyway.

Carn_the_pies

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Tempted to Vote Hodge because he was stiffed by the pro NSW anti VIc selectors.

But pup clearly the best no matter what Baa boy says.

Also he has shown he is more usefull when batting at 2nd drop.

Burgey

He's not a street ahead of Amla, but yes I'd have Clarke ahead.

PEWS will be upset Kohli wasn't part of the poll options no doubt.
Actually reckon Australia is an Amla away from being number one in the world again. He's that good imo.

benchmark00

Dunno what more Clarke has to do, I thought all that **** was put to bed with that hundred he made in South Africa.