• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I thought I heard a bit of laughter, another long vigil from Kaushal ends disappointingly

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor catching, specifically from the WK costing Pakistan control of the match. That's never happened before eh?

smash84

The Tiger King
Poor catching, specifically from the WK costing Pakistan control of the match. That's never happened before eh?
haha....so true. I wonder how many matches we have lost just because of poor wicket keeping. We won't lose this b/c of wk but still this is proving costlyl

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Rahat Ali really needs a bit of luck, he's actually bowled rather well despite his figures IMO

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri Lanka dominating the match now, a good day of solid batting, they need to press on tomorrow and try to bat to tea at least.

smash84

The Tiger King
yesterday Pakistan seemed to have batted as if this was the WACA pitch and not Dubai

SL making the wicket look placid (which it might actually be)

Such contrasting play from both teams.

Pakistan have been so piss poor this series that they don't deserve to win anything. I hope Pakistan get trounced. Such ordinary and spineless display of cricket.

BeeGee

International Captain
Why is it that Pakistan can produce top class talent in every department of the game except wicket keeping? When was the last time they had a really good test keeper?

smash84

The Tiger King
Been at least 10 years since we had any half decent wk.

We should get one from SL. They have 4 almost world class

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Why is it that Pakistan can produce top class talent in every department of the game except wicket keeping? When was the last time they had a really good test keeper?
None since Moin Khan retired in '04, and even he was shaky as a keeper in his last year or so. Kamran Akmal showed a lot of promise against England in '05 but it was all downhill from there.