• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I think that's the game tbh, although Matthews and PJ are good batsmen the pressure will be on tomorrow

Xuhaib

International Coach
If SL get to 300-325...things could get tricky for Pakistan in the 4th innings
we even turned 48 in to a small mountain while chasing a lead of 120 could really spell trouble.A lead of 250 and we could have buried the game.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
without looking at any stats I'd say that Jayawardene has been pretty crap for quite a while now.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
yeah, Pakistan really wasted the day and their advantage
Nah, Herath aside SL has by far the worst bowling attack of any top 8 side, and this pitch ain't turning. Unless SL somehow bat all day tomorrow Pakistan have this one in the bag.

smash84

The Tiger King
I can't even remember when was the last time they chased anything over 200 in the 4th innings.......

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Mahela looks seriously out of form. I think he should finish playing tests like Dilshan and make way for the newer guys a chance to shine like the guy that scored 80 odd today.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Bilawal is having a great debut. That ridiculous over in the first go and then he takes out 2 in 2 today.

Pakistan really needed to capitalize on their advantage and pile on more runs. Ah well, would be nice to see them finish SL off for another 100. How does the pitch look?

salman85

International Debutant
The pitch looks set for a Pakistan win ;)

We will probably finish off SL in less than 100 runs now that Sanga is gone.

smash84

The Tiger King
I am having a bad feeling about this....this game seems to be slipping out of Pakistan's grasp slowly and surely

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great fightback by Sri Lanka here. I thought they were done and dusted at stumps but this could be a very tricky chase. These two are the only players who I see as being good long term prospects for SL.

smash84

The Tiger King
This is getting tough for Pakistan now...not only do they look like they won't get a wicket but also that anything above 100 in the last innings will be impossible to chase for Pak