• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan v Sri Lanka in UAE 2013/14

salman85

International Debutant
Top performance by our pacers.Srilanka are good players of spin which is why i think Junaid will be our best strike option in this series.

Decent opening stand too.Atleast by Pakistani standards.We need to get a lead of atleast 100 here.Chasing in the 4th innings is going to be hard.Anything over a target of 150-180 and Pakistan could struggle.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm looking forward to seeing these Pakistan batsman make some quality 2013 calendar year runs today.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Haven't been keeping up with stuff over the last 2 days - was Kulasekara injured or something? Why the **** is Lakmal in the team ahead of him?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Also, looks like the pitch isn't giving much help to the spinners thus far, so Sri Lanka are ****ed

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Junaid you beauty. Did he swing/seam the ball much?

Talha is in the squad, hopefully they try him (however I do have my doubts and have heard that he is just another Sami).

Younis to score a century.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Very prescient. Well batted Younis, Pakistan setting themselves up for a huge victory here.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Serious question. Does anyone now consider Younis as good as Inzy? I don't think he's too far off tbh. Few more years of such performances and he could well pip him. So underrated.

Yeah I know, i wasn't serious either. Should have put up my customary smiley :p
I miss India v Pak so much :(

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
The pitch looks good for batting. Sri Lanka basically got undone by quality bowling from Pakistan. Expect Pakistan to go 1 up.

smash84

The Tiger King
younis has become pretty decent over the years.....he was always behind the likes of inzy and moyo...now that they are gone he has come to the forefront......was ranked 27 of all time in DoG's list.

smash84

The Tiger King
well played Misbah......Pak in a strong position to win this match.....they should look to bat only once....the Abu Dhabi pitch on the 5th day might be a challenge