• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I actually really enjoy watching him bowl; that's why I like him. I have to plug his batting to get him in the side given he's a batsman and all. :p
That just makes me think that if they could play him instead of Powell (I don't know how, just go with the hypothetical here), they'd be out-NSWing NSW. 5 bowlers, Deonarine, Samuels and Gayle.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That just makes me think that if they could play him instead of Powell (I don't know how, just go with the hypothetical here), they'd be out-NSWing NSW. 5 bowlers, Deonarine, Samuels and Gayle.
Haha yeah quite. Lets say Chanderpaul was injured for this Test; that's exactly what would've happened.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahaha he had to get in on the act. Was a good ball too. The bit I have seen of Shami he has looked impressive but he is an Indian paceman so I will wait and see.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cracking documentary about the Somme on History right now. I think Tendulkar debuted just before the battle.

Shri

Mr. Glass
My cousin says the bartender offered free shots for everyone after that Tendulkar wicket and offered more free shots for every wicket he takes. The bar is full now and Dhoni took him off. Good for business.