• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rogers said Abbott's were the two deliveries that changed the day.

"He's an immense talent," Rogers said. "He's an athlete, bowls quickly and can whack 'em. So when he comes on and bowls those kind of deliveries, especially to a brand new batsman, that's as good as it gets.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Abbott still has some problems with his length and it'd be nice if he could move the ball more but I'd been really impressed with his line this season whenever I've seen him bowl. It's what made him some effective on the dog tracks in the Ryobi; was always just on off stump, threatening and hard to get at. I've always been a bit like dermo and bemoaned his place in the side in previous seasons, and although that was more because he usually contributed to ridiculous team balance and frustrating under-performance for Parra than his actual potential as a cricketer, I've been genuinely impressed with his progress this season. I legitimately would've preferred Coyte in the side to him right up until the start of the season and that's definitely no longer true.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
its cause he left your **** mob and joined the sixers

longer post coming when this cat moves

adub

International Captain
How much wind can you blow up one ****'s arse?

WA v SA, Sheffield Shield, Perth Report : Johnson takes two in encouraging display | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Encouraging display?

although he was at times wayward
Johnson started the day with two wides from his first three balls
Yeah real ****ing encouraging for the Barmy Army. The **** goes for 4.4 an over in an innings where his team mates roll a pretty weak SA side for 222 and it's this myth that gets a write up? It reads like the school report of some mong child who spends their days at school ****ting their pants and eating their own snot, but it is encouraging that they aren't biting the other children as often and only call the teacher a ****ing slut 5 times a day.

although his team-mates finished with better figures
Which is hardly a surprise as Berendorf and Hogan have significantly better fc averages, better economy rates. Only Hogan's slightly lower s/r gives Myth Johnson a win on any significant stat. Just lucky I suppose, couldn't possibly be because they out bowl the **** pretty much any time they line up together.

Just ****ing break down or die will you Johnson you ****.

adub

International Captain
CA's cost cutting exercises have still left enough cash for them to hire some poor unfortunate ****** from a local institution to join the sparrows in commentary with various grunts and noises. Tbf it is a step up from Healy on 9.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How much wind can you blow up one ****'s arse?

WA v SA, Sheffield Shield, Perth Report : Johnson takes two in encouraging display | Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Encouraging display?

Yeah real ****ing encouraging for the Barmy Army. The **** goes for 4.4 an over in an innings where his team mates roll a pretty weak SA side for 222 and it's this myth that gets a write up? It reads like the school report of some mong child who spends their days at school ****ting their pants and eating their own snot, but it is encouraging that they aren't biting the other children as often and only call the teacher a ****ing slut 5 times a day.

Which is hardly a surprise as Berendorf and Hogan have significantly better fc averages, better economy rates. Only Hogan's slightly lower s/r gives Myth Johnson a win on any significant stat. Just lucky I suppose, couldn't possibly be because they out bowl the **** pretty much any time they line up together.

Just ****ing break down or die will you Johnson you ****.
:laugh:

Quality rant

Commonly known that I don't want MJ playing as part of a 4 man attack anywhere other than WACA but not even I want him dead

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Fawad bowls his usual first over tripe, if he could settle into a spell properly he would be a good bowler