• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The umpire first shook his head to say not out and then thought Dhawan was walking and raised his finger. Ha.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't seen India bat this series because I've been in bed, but how long has Kohli been sponsored by MRF?

Daemon

I haven't seen India bat this series because I've been in bed, but how long has Kohli been sponsored by MRF?
Didn't have it in the CT. Rohit Sharma and Sanju Samson are the other recent additions apparently. The latter most likely being the direct replacement for Tendulkar imo.

benchmark00

Didn't have it in the CT. Rohit Sharma and Sanju Samson are the other recent additions apparently. The latter most likely being the direct replacement for Tendulkar imo.
Tendulkar has been using an Adidas for ages though.

Replacement for Gambhir you mean.

Woodster

International Captain
Kohli once again looking in imperious touch here, his biggest issue today may be controlling his over-confidence. Currently his decision making and strokeplay has been close to faultless, he is in little or no trouble with the pitch or the bowling attack, so it's crucial he maintains his concentration here. He's not just looking for the crunching boundaries he's also dropping the ball into the gaps nicely and ticking it over that way. Another big one is there for the taking you feel.

benchmark00

Crazy how a guy who is so poor at playing short bowling, and I mean someone who looks like a park cricketer against it, can make international cricket.

benchmark00

Yeah good stuff McKay, got a bloke who looks like a ****ing jellyfish against short pitch bowling and you serve him a couple of wide half volleys. ****ing potato.