• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash League 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
v.surprised you'd not target l00ders and siddle
I would be too concerned that they would be away too much on International duty.

I was probably looking at more realistic options and not picking players who seem pretty settled with their current team. Jimmy P leaving also helps Ludes cause at the Strikers.

ajdude

International Coach
really hoping hodge says something like "hopefully this will get me on the plane to bangladesh" in his motm interview

well don't i look silly

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cbf bumping the domestic thread

copeland tons up the 2nd xi game. just another batsman who should have been picked instead of shaun marsh

Spikey

Does Trent Copeland have a superior FC batting average since 2011/12?

You better believe he does.

Spikey

aggregate too?
Since 2011/12 in FC cricket

Copeland: 912 runs from 41 innings @ 24.64. 5 50's, 1 100.
Marsh: 866 runs from 39 innings @ 24.05. 4 50's, 1 100

Marsh comes ahead if you add 2 innings @ 24 to his tally. A good win for Shaun Marsh.

I imagine if I changed it to just the shield Marsh would climb and Copeland would drop, but whatever.

Riggins

International Captain
Since 2011/12 in FC cricket

Copeland: 912 runs from 41 innings @ 24.64. 5 50's, 1 100.
Marsh: 866 runs from 39 innings @ 24.05. 4 50's, 1 100

Marsh comes ahead if you add 2 innings @ 24 to his tally. A good win for Shaun Marsh.

I imagine if I changed it to just the shield Marsh would climb and Copeland would drop, but whatever.
Does that directly coincide from Marsh being dropped after India or just about then?