• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League 2013

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Harby and Ponting hugging each other... man IPL is just something else, gotta love it :p

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Juneja looks a decent prospect having seen him a few times now.

Has a pretty good record so far too. Not sure if T20 is his game though.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Delhi have more or less got their combination right, but now they have to fit Sid Kaul into the side, surely at the expense of Nehra. The match-losing spells of Andre Russell will haunt them in some time, like it did now, when their bowling attack fell apart on a flat pitch with nothing in it for the bowlers. That's actually a matter of concern, given how close that combination is to being an Indian T20 bowling attack.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
38-year-old Ponting takes a catch most 18-year-olds would have struggled to be in the same postcode as. Freak.

Satyanash89

Banned
Third umpires in general are so ****ing terrible these days. If its even a bit close, they first of all take an age to make up their pathetic minds, and then think too much and have brainfades like this.
Awful stuff. Dunno why Gavaskar is trying to support the third umpire there... bat on line, bails dislodged... that's not "close", that's out. Doesn't look like it'll matter though... Kings XI have missed too many chances now to be called unlucky

Last edited:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Let's just hope Gurkee, Mandeep and Manan have a good game next time around. I have more hope in them than in Chawla/Awana/Praveen. The only one remotely fit for T20s is Awana and he's been poor today. And yet again, an IPL captain (or should I say, T20 captain), throws the match away by throwing the ball to a part-timer.

Spark

Global Moderator
Peter Lalor @plalor
Sree says team mates were selfish in emotional outburst over being hit by Harbhajan in first IPL
oh sree

Sreesanth @sreesanth36
To be whr Iam ..I ve no complaints..but now I want u All to know the truth.He (Bhajji)never Slapped me.the video will show u all..wt he did
Sreesanth @sreesanth36
Can't take this anymore..evrytime..Enough..