• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
How did the over only go for 11 when there was a four and a six?

Anyway, this'll be the 3rd game in a couple of weeks on Sky that Somerset have lost when being in winning positions. Will have no one but themselves to blame if they lose.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope Scaly blows me a kiss if Glos get over the line here against Glamorgan and get Durham into the quarters!
Will inevitably get paddled in the quarter finals, but much better that Durham make it than the Welsh minor county. Would have topped things off nicely if after the numerous England selectorial shaftings that points deduction took us out of a QF place as well.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This is supreme death bowling. Blockhole blockhole blockhole, can afford the odd change up, but that's pretty much it. Evans isn't really versatile enough to deal with them.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
See Jos said he didn't know whether he would be at Somerset next year in the after match interview. Sounds like he is gone tbh

91Jmay

International Coach
Another entertaining evening at Edgbaston. I thought we had it there but supreme death bowling, Laurie Evans really should have got across his stumps instead of trying and missing the same chop to 3rd man four times in a row. Still a great way for the old timer Maddy to sign off. Varun Chopra has some explaining to do though bowling Maddy 3 overs and Rankin only 3 overs! 3 - 9 - 2 and he doesn't bowl him out. Cost us the game in the end.