• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great anti-penultimate over from Glamorgan today. Any idea who bowled it? Sreesanth?

4nb,b . 4nb 2nb . 8nb 1 2b . . .

8nb?

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
nb are worth 2 in county I know that much but if its 8 runs from one ball in CC I think it could only be a nb 6 could be wrong just as easily as you on that though.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Should get Murtagh into the England team! Has 28 wickets @ 15.35 in the first division. Took out Peterson for 4 and 0 who has been in brilliant form. Has 8- 50 at Taunton. Wtf is happening? Really annoy Ireland. Won't get the ball above 75mph but shouldn't matter against the Aussies. Murtagh the ashes hero.

theegyptian

Adil Rashid with his 2nd ton of the season. Yorkshire in total control against the champions.
yes pretty incredible what yorkshire have done these past few weeks.

I thought they would really struggle this season and be close to relegation but on current form they're competing towards the top. I still think they might struggle but a run like this should give them some real confidence and a buffer from the relegation zone.

Warwickshire really missing runs from Chopra at the top of the order. He has been there main top order batsman and has laid the foundations for all the rest to score when its easier later on. Clarke, Woakes and Ambrose not finding it quite so easy coming in at 100-5 rather than last year when they would come in after maybe 70 overs.

Chopra may be suffering a little from the exposure he has had over the last year with the lions and on the tv. Bowlers are that much more aware of where to bowl at him and that he is the key wicket.

Really no idea who to call favourites for the championship right now. Possibly Middlesex.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent effort by Yorkshire, but I really don't like this rule that allows Bresnan to come into the game part way through

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I definitely think it makes sense in the modern game, especially since the opposite equivalent (if a player gets called up to play a higher level of cricket mid-way through the match, he can be replaced) has been allowed for donkeys' years at all levels.

theegyptian

Looks like Copeland has found his range for Northants.

Has Somerset been found out ?

Rashid again !!
Copeland has bowled 27 off the 55 overs. Basically bowled unchanged - switched ends once early in the innings but otherwise unchanged. Over two days and with lunch in between and a bit of rain but still nice.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Copeland finally finding his batting at First Class level over the last Shield season has made him such a incredibly useful domestic cricketer. Many county deals lie in his future.