• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yorkshi*e 419 all out. 121 to chase in 37 overs I make it. Incredible effort today, *surely* Durham can't mess it up.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Championship table has a much better look to it now. Going to be an interesting finish - Sussex will surely have some part to play given they play Durham twice and Yorkshi*e once.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
South African ****, and he really was a ****, scored one against me today as well. I'll be pretty bitter if the signing of Amla keeps them up.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Gonna be some real dodgy teams selected tomorrow. Plenty of injuries and international(Eng, Ire, Scot) callups. A few teams are really short. Sussex and Warwickshire are two but most of the clubs are struggling. Braithwaite has been released by Durham and is in the squad for Hampshire tomorrow - with Matt Coles.

Oh and Gambhir didn't last long with essex.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Anyway, when I said an Essex side, I didn't just mean Essex County Cricket Club. Have had enough experiences with Essex youth teams and Essex league sides to know I wouldn't like to play my cricket in the area.

theegyptian

Surrey attacking this game by weakening the batting and playing 5 frontline bowlers. Meaker returns after ages out. He isn't exactly the most consistent of bowlers and after a long injury layoff it's a bit of a gamble. Hashim will have to score all the runs.

theegyptian

Big chance here for Derby. Get through Kieswetter whilst the ball is still relatively new and the rest of the batting won't be able to put a competitive score on the board.