• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official English County Cricket 2013**

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Surprised Somerset enforced the follow on. Bowling Middlesex out for 108 was a bit random, and the home side played two spinners, so they obviously thought it was going to spin. Guess they're still feeling it from the Warwickshire game.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meschede and Gregory knocking over a top order at Lords, oh dear.
Why do you say this Pews Just on stats. Lewis has been talked as a great prospect for a while, still only 21. Think Brumby compared him to Anderson when he saw him bowl, bowls high 80s, can swing it and reverse. Meschede more of a shock, but again young and very talented. It's not like they're rubbish journeymen, they're youngsters with potential. They've had a very disappointing start to their first-class careers, but I'd rather they be taking wickets than Kirby or Hussein.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why do you say this Pews Just on stats. Lewis has been talked as a great prospect for a while, still only 21. Think Brumby compared him to Anderson when he saw him bowl, bowls high 80s, can swing it and reverse. Meschede more of a shock, but again young and very talented. It's not like they're rubbish journeymen, they're youngsters with potential. They've had a very disappointing start to their first-class careers, but I'd rather they be taking wickets than Kirby or Hussein.
I've seen them play man. :p Meschede bowls pies. Was slightly harsh on Gregory tbf.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Meschede again :lol: Cribb raging.

Lad had a knack of getting an early wicket for me on ICC. Shame about the overs after that.

The_roc

U19 Captain
Overton bowled 5 no balls in 5 overs, is this a common trait for him?
In the YB40 game on Monday he bowled the penultimate over, He bowled a noball that went for 4, as did the free hit.

Promising lad, but as a Somerset fan I have no idea how he got in the England ODI squad.

mightymariner

U19 12th Man
Need to stop Thakor bowling and start scoring some runs, he's been terrible. And is yet the second best batsman this season. Sigh.

Great to have Hoggard back though.

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
A Lancs win today/early tomorrow would all but secure promotion this year to Div One again barring any sort of disaster.

Unbeaten, won 7, how the f*ck did we manage to get relegated.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Decent enough start this morning going at 4+ an over but the danger is we take too long with the declaration as usual

Luis Reece for England :)

Last edited: