• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

ajdude

International Coach
X man averages 76 in Tests, with two wickets @ 80 in the Shield this year

Yet, he has the ball in hand in a Series-deciding Test match

Is this real???

It's malpractice, not just a bad call

Are you this bad at your full time job, like Invers is?
vic v tas - one innings, 19-7-51-1
tas v sa - one innings, 7-2-15-1
tas v qld - one innings, 8-1-44-0 (in the same match hauritz only bowled in one innings for 13-1-30-0)
tas v WA - one innings, 19-4-50-0 (bird/butterworth were dominating)

i think his record this season's been a bit overstated, the circumstances don't exactly help
do you suggest sok who averages .34 less than doherty in the shield since 2007 and manages to do less than him with the ball?

ajdude

International Coach
is uvelocity dead? haven't seen that **** in yonks

good delivery by lyon btw, pujara doing his best watson impersonation

ganeshran

International Debutant
Just started playing again as has Hazelwood

Cummins is also due back so pace bowling is the least of our concerns
Australia has great pace reserves. You could almost make a XI out of the players with international experience

Cummins,
Pattinson
Harris
Siddle,
Starc
Johnson
Hazelwood
Hilfenhaus
Bollinger

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
do you suggest sok who averages .34 less than doherty in the shield since 2007 and manages to do less than him with the ball?
soks' probably increased his gap to like 2.pointsomething thanks to getting to do a Nathan Lyon over the past 2-3 matches eg wait until the seamers have cleaned up the batsmen and clean up the tail

ajdude

International Coach
soks' probably increased his gap to like 2.pointsomething thanks to getting to do a Nathan Lyon over the past 2-3 matches eg wait until the seamers have cleaned up the batsmen and clean up the tail
yeah i realised that midway through finding your post from ages ago with those stats hahaha

ajdude

International Coach
yeah i was just being a dickhead haha. could add cutting to the list though even though i hate him