• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yoghurt as a drink soumds ****ing weird though. From how you're describing it lassi sounds more like a palate cleanser or a really light refreshing dessert which is ideal after a really heavy main course.
Its not too dissimilar from having a smoothie really. Its a fairly uncontroversial drink itbt. Just have it when its ****ing hot weather or you're eating a curry that is burning a hole through your tongue.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, lassi is one of the most refreshing drinks to have on a hot summer day. Chocolate lassi a close second to mango.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You know Australia will have in the back of their mind that no matter how long is left in the test, no total is safe as long as] Dhawan is there. :ph34r:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
why all this negativity around MC? I sorta knew he polarized opinion before becoming captain but I would have thought what he has done since would have made him a bit of a hero to everyone supporting Australian Cricket.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why all this negativity around MC? I sorta knew he polarized opinion before becoming captain but I would have thought what he has done since would have made him a bit of a hero to everyone supporting Australian Cricket.
Has broken with tradition by having a flashy lifestyle and two smoking hot girlfriends in a row. Aussie captains are supposed to marry the wallflower and have kids, not **** the prom queen.

**** article, though.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I can't imagine Clarke not batting today. Just defies logic that an Aussie captain would pike out.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't imagine Clarke not batting today. Just defies logic that an Aussie captain would pike out.
Of course he'll bat. That article was the biggest load of **** I've read in a long time. Clarke's back is a day by day prospect and has been for ages. Unless he so brutally crippled with pain that he can't physically stand up, he will bat. What would have been the point in him batting yesterday and a) further aggravating it unneccessarily b) not allowing him another night of treatment c) risking it effecting his play and thus risking our most important player getting out when today is the most important day?

Senseless stuff.

adub

International Captain
Of course he'll bat. That article was the biggest load of **** I've read in a long time. Clarke's back is a day by day prospect and has been for ages. Unless he so brutally crippled with pain that he can't physically stand up, he will bat. What would have been the point in him batting yesterday and a) further aggravating it unneccessarily b) not allowing him another night of treatment c) risking it effecting his play and thus risking our most important player getting out when today is the most important day?

Senseless stuff.
Yep, gibberish article. You can smell how badly McArdle has been desperately waiting for a chance to sink the slipper into Clarke. Pup isn't infallible, but he's an improvement on the predecessor as an on-field captain by a long way and has off his own bat made a mediocre team often look a lot better than it is. He's not above reproach, but slagging him off for not going out injured in the last hour or so with nothing but his own suspicions about how bad his back is looks like it says more about the writer than the subject. The 'at No. 5' jibe is the give away that poor Brendan rates manliness (tough guys don't bat 5 - except Steve Waugh, Allan Border yadda yadda) over actual runs as the secret to cricket success. Prat.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Yeah he didnt disguise he Clarke hate at all. Just hope he's ok by the next test regardless of what happens today. Hate thinking about a batting line up with no Clarke.