• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watson has seriously taken #shanewatsonthoughts to a new level here.

Anyone defending him before, just wow. The fact he is making these comments about his life and how he has to weigh it all up... NOW... out of all the times... is an absolute disgrace.

He needs to be punched.
Yeah I have lost a lot of respect for Watson recently. I used to like him but now he can gagf.

Redbacks

International Captain
What a rabble.

Watson can clearly look at the Roy route andearn a few million playing t20 if he can't handle the pressure of being a test cricketer.

uvelocity

International Coach
Wil Anderson ‏@Wil_Anderson
Shane Watson heads back to Australia. Qantas give him row four of business class, complains that he is more suited to one or two...

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watson is a waste of talent. He's never been a good batsmen and a good bowler at the same time and it seems that when we need him to be one, he's decided to be the other (or neither as the case currently is). After this I would not be picking him in the starting Ashes sides. He needs to be forced to work his way back into the side.

Yes the management went way overboard with this ridiculous statement, but man, Watson, the game does not revolve around you, you soft-hearted wimp.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A lot of people will ask about Shane Watson and the vice-captaincy. I absolutely believe he can bounce back from this and be the Australian vice-captain again.
I don't. Aside from the fact he's no-one's idea of a leader, there's no way back from a leadership POV. i

BoyBrumby

Englishman
should have just said the indian pricks turned off the wifi
Lol. That pesky BCCI. Got their fingerprints all over this. :laugh:

Whatever else it's done, it's given Arthur a convenient reason for losing the next two tests.

Get shellacked? Not my fault, guv; half the team was suspended.

Plucky draw or spawny win? Miracle worker and genius man manager.