• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Dhoni needs to get on with it a bit, it's starting to reverse and the pitch isn't gonna get any better. Need a decent lead to negate Australia's advantage of bowling last on this pitch.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's bad enough getting bowled when you leave one, but it's awfully embarrassing when the stump cartwheels.

**** you Shastri. 35 degrees and 70% humidity and this **** suggests coffee at the tea break. WAC. You drink beer in those conditions. And as for you, AB. "I could do with one right now". Bull**** ****. Don't be selling your soul like that.

Spikey

Pattinson to Jadeja, OUT, and Jadeja falls 284 runs short of what would have been a fourth first-class triple-century

good work from the indian prick

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Haha I really really really don't think he did tbh.
There was quite a decent wooden noise on the replay when the ball crossed the bat, and unless it was Shastri manufacturing it (Won't rule it out :ph34r:), it really has to be the edge.

morgieb

How does Ashwin average mid-40's? Yeah he's good but that's higher than Kohli and Dhoni for example.