• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I can't work out if Starc is looking threatening or not around the wicket. At first he was, but now the Indians seem to know he's going to just try and hit the base of middle and leg...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can't work out if Starc is looking threatening or not around the wicket. At first he was, but now the Indians seem to know he's going to just try and hit the base of middle and leg...
Yeah I don't like it unless he's going to move the ball in the air, and he's not at the moment.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Don't think any ball has straightened from that angle. He needs to get 1/2 to straighten and go away from the right hander and he'll be more dangerous.

Otherwise over the wicket suits him more.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Clarke will probably bowl himself before he bowls Patt0 again; he's been possessed by the spirit of social. Telling Watto about his dinner with the Minister for Defence AWS.

Last edited:

Kirkut

International Regular
He needs to shift his line just outside off stump. That is when the right hander is nervous, unsure whether the ball will nip back in or straighten.