• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in New Zealand series 2013

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Honestly, if Bell manages to save this match like he pretty much did in SA (though he did get out late) I am quite curious as to how people will react.

Flem274*

123/5
Honestly, if Bell manages to save this match like he pretty much did in SA (though he did get out late) I am quite curious as to how people will react.
will be one innings/against nz/on a road so won't count imo. people will present as fact what they want to be fact.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Always a wasted review that. The timing of the noise was never in sync for it to be bat.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
At the end of the day, I think not bowling Boult from the start will come back to haunt New Zealand. It was worth the risk of Boult being a bit tired with the 2nd new ball imo. Broad is due a stay at the crease and Anderson can be annoying when he wants to be. I reckon England will survive these last 50 overs, and would be prepared to bet something far more precious than money...my avatar.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
At the end of the day, I think not bowling Boult from the start will come back to haunt New Zealand. It was worth the risk of Boult being a bit tired with the 2nd new ball imo. Broad is due a stay at the crease and Anderson can be annoying when he wants to be. I reckon England will survive these last 50 overs, and would be prepared to bet something far more precious than money...my avatar.
Go on then...

James

Cricket Web Owner
Regardless of whether England save this or not, Ian Bell has played superbly. And what a ball from Boult that just was. He really is turning into a fine bowler.