• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
There is absolutely no way in hell that NZ will win this test.
Well, there are, but it won't be from us being a better team or anything. There would have to be a lot of calamities on South Africa's part and a lot of luck for us.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Do they still have the big bottle as you drive in?
Of course they do what else do they have? ****ing antique shops and street crime. Should put up a statue of a grandma getting mugged. Would sum the town up better.

Actually it'd probably be more accurate if the grandma was kicking him in the balls at the same time. No happy endings here.

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Of course they do what else do they have? ****ing antique shops and street crime. Should put up a statue of a grandma getting mugged. Would sum the town up better.

Actually it'd probably be more accurate if the grandma was kicking him in the balls at the same time. No happy endings here.
What a completely accurate description. :laugh:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
If it's straight - inside edge it for two

if it's a good delivery on or outside off moving away - miss it completely

why can't our openers be like this

NZTailender

cricinfo said:
Jason: "Must admit,I was mildly relieved when James Franklin was ruled out. Not #6 material. Disappointed for Peter Fulton and his injury. Pete was in great form."
I lol'd

Binkley

U19 Captain
Oh and the in laws place?

Paeroa.

I'm in ****ing Paeroa.
The good news is that you don't have to listen to the dull and cliche strewn South African commentators on Sky.

This wicket looks very dull. The South Africans are milking the bowling and any almost wobbles so far seem pretty self-inflicted. I can't see the bowlers tearing through SA on the evidence so far.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh and the in laws place?

Paeroa.

I'm in ****ing Paeroa.
:laugh:
My first smile today. Much appreciated.

Flat doesn't have Sky, so I'm watching this in a sports bar... surrounded by drunk people dancing (well, flailing) to Black Eyed Peas' I Gotta Feeling. Good times had by all.

That lady over there should surely be in bed so she can be up in time for lawn bowls tomorrow.

NZTailender

Kane and Jeets to share the 10 between them imo

edit: oh maybe Gups will snag one with a rank full tosssssss

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
The good news is that you don't have to listen to the dull and cliche strewn South African commentators on Sky.

This wicket looks very dull. The South Africans are milking the bowling and any almost wobbles so far seem pretty self-inflicted. I can't see the bowlers tearing through SA on the evidence so far.
Prepare for a minefield when SA bowl. There's enough movement there to be going with.