• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All you ****s constantly referring to odds in cricket matches forfeit your right to bitch a out match fixing.

Burgey

Siddle the first fast bowler in three seasons not to fall to the curse of the CA television stardom.

benchmark00

I think people are misunderstanding the debate. The debate was whether I think Siddle should be selected in Australia's full strength bowling line up. I would definitely pick Siddle at the moment, not even a question, however seeing as though we have 8 or so injured fast bowlers....

Zinzan

Michael "Cheer-girl" Slater to be absolutely unbearable with his oohing and aahing in the next 30 minutes or so.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think people are misunderstanding the debate. The debate was whether I think Siddle should be selected in Australia's full strength bowling line up. I would definitely pick Siddle at the moment, not even a question, however seeing as though we have 8 or so injured fast bowlers....
Nah people are getting it. You're saying you'd choose Starc over Siddle. People are like "oh helllllllll nooooooo"

Spikey

PJ insults Lyon by letting the tailender face him. how will he react (aside from displaying good hustle)

TumTum

Banned
If Starc doesn't deliver now he should be dropped. Pitch is behaving like a minefield, two new-ishh batsmen, big fast bowler. C'mon mate!

As I type that :laugh:

Spikey

straceh trying to ensure the game doesn't come down to noted last over choker, peter siddle