• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sweep stake, how many innings runs will England lose by?

250 or more -
200-250 -
150 - 200 -
100 - 150 - Cabinet96
50 - 100 - Teja
0 - 50 -
India will bat again -
250 or more -
200-250 -
150 - 200 -
100 - 150 - Cabinet96
50 - 100 - Teja
0 - 50 -
India will bat again -

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Your avatar here or at cricsim? Haven't you lost your avatar here for years and years?
Here. Xuhaib said I can change my avatar after this series but only if I make a bet with an India fan.

Sweep stake, how many innings runs will England lose by?

250 or more -
200-250 -
150 - 200 -
100 - 150 - Cabinet96
50 - 100 -
0 - 50 -
India will bat again - GIMH

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Disgraceful stuff from Dhoni, Aleem Dar was a bit patronising in the manner he turned down Ojha's appeal, which was a good shout. But Dhoni has no business talking like that. Pontingesque.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sweep needs a "England will win after following on" option. Corrin would have taken that.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Dhoni really is such a ****. The cheek of the man to reject the DRS yet still wag his finger at the umpire because he doesn't like the decision.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Surely Dhoni isn't cracking it solely on the fact the umpire turned it down? Something else must have got up his nose.

Very true from Senile, it was Ponting-esque. Pointing of the finger completely unacceptable.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The more I look at the Patel dismissal I cannot believe Dar gave that.

Awful game from a usually aweosme umpire.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely Dhoni isn't cracking it solely on the fact the umpire turned it down? Something else must have got up his nose.

Very true from Senile, it was Ponting-esque. Pointing of the finger completely unacceptable.
I wonder if he was ****ty because Broad gets away with, well, prolonged appealing?i haven't seen any play today til now so I'm not sure if anything happened first dig between them.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Worst bit of commentary from Knight ever there when they showed a replay. "Stuart Broad the last man to go trying to get to his 50. Praveen Ojha the hero." Had to rewind me Sky+ to make sure I hadn't imagined it.

I know he was up early, but come on...