• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
Yeah I expected it to happen eventually, I'm just surprised he's bowling ahead of Brown.

EDIT: As I say this Haddin gone. Sayers wag. Looks a bit ginger though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Australia ‏@CricketAus

Ricky Ponting has been fined for breaching the CA Code of Behaviour during yesterday's #RyobiODC match at the WACA

#classless

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going by previous selection criteria for spinners, Zampa must just about have done enough to guarantee a spot in the Ashes squad

Spikey

gonna be an interesting off-season for spinners. lot of names and prospects out there, but obviously not many spots...

ajdude

International Coach
shame ahmed doesn't qualify for another year or so. i'd so tweet him during a match and see if he replied

probably would tbh

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan
Eligibility rules as hard to master as playing @bachaji23's wrong'un. Seems only way can play before next Feb if Aus Govt makes him citizen.
thanks Jesse! u re a qucik reader

ajdude

International Coach
regardless he just favourited a third tweet of mine. is it too early to say the love word

fawad that is, I sent Jesse a hilarious tweet this morning congratulating him on selection in Melbourne's squad, mini-draft's paid off etc, got nothing