• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Tough Being Me - The Kevin Pietersen Story

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Yeah, his case would be thrown out before it even got off the ground. Basically because there would be no case to answer.
Nah, he could get some good money out of the ECB. There is no doubt the ECB has defamed him and caused him financial harm as a result of the bias of a few of its powerful members imo in the form of Cook, Strauss and co.

Spark

Global Moderator
i know the uk's defamation laws are p silly but there is nothing here that could remotely qualify as defamation

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, he could get some good money out of the ECB. There is no doubt the ECB has defamed him and caused him financial harm as a result of the bias of a few of its powerful members imo in the form of Cook, Strauss and co.
Explain this to me bro. I can see him being salty at missing out on IPL money though.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No chance, all that happened is ECB big gob opened his mouth before he started his new job and without discussing it with anyone and the rest have said no. Unfortunate that KP has lost out on IPL deal but Graves is at fault more than anyone else in all this as he made a promise he couldn't see through and had absolutely no right to make it in the first place as he isn't a selector anyway.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Explain this to me bro. I can see him being salty at missing out on IPL money though.
They dropped him out of the team for not being a team player. Say they still have trust issue. That's defaming. You need members of Surrey and Alex Stewart to say they have found no issues with him. As KP said, trust is a two way street. Why should just KP pay the price of it I wonder.

flibbertyjibber

They dropped him out of the team for not being a team player. Say they still have trust issue. That's defaming. You need members of Surrey and Alex Stewart to say they have found no issues with him. As KP said, trust is a two way street. Why should just KP pay the price of it I wonder.
KP is paying the price of the details of his book, how can they trust him when he has slaughtered nearly every player he has ever stepped onto a cricket field with in an England shirt?

It has all been handled very badly and was a Graves mistake.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Kind of remarkable that we're probably all in agreement Graves should be sacked. He hasn't officially started yet.

Spark

Global Moderator
Please stop using the word defaming.

If Strauss came out and said that they weren't picking him because he's an EDL member who ****ed Cook's wife, that would be defamation (or at least closer to). Them not liking him is not.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

fmd, seriously? You're all the same dolts who will have a cry when someone says none of the runs Root and Ballance have got so far should count because they've been bashing the very worst attacks in test cricket. Be a bit reasonable ffs.