• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Back bois - got banned for 2 hours for mentioning that stupid birt day headline.

Pretty close match at the moment, whichever team losses I'll be happy.
Already trying to work out what result is best for the Heat to keep out of the relegation zone?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Glebe Goannas?
Yeah hopefully the Goannas gain promotion next year. I probably would prefer Heat to win compared to most teams but I don't exactly go for them. I actually kind of want Hurricanes to win it this year, considering I tipped them to do so.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How many in the league? Who's Edmonson playing in front of? Such an all or nothing sort of bowler.