• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usually you wonder if it's worth a plane flight from England for just a couple of T20 games. But on this occasion it was warranted.

Spikey

hey commentators rohrer smacked 44 off 20 balls to win a final 4 or 5 seasons ago ie he hasn't added a power game

Spikey

Yeah it's hard to believe the Sixers let him go.
The semi-final could potentially be Rohrer's last in the magenta as he has signed a deal to play this summer with the Melbourne Renegades.

Rohrer said the opportunity to bat higher up the order with the Renegades was one he could not refuse.

With the national Twenty20 team seemingly evolving constantly, Rohrer believes the format could be his best chance of representing his country.

The left-hander averages nearly 23 with a strike rate of 137 - numbers that are considered strong for a player who seldom gets a chance to bat in the top order.

"I feel like my numbers stack up in that middle order, I'd love to challenge myself to bat higher and make bigger scores and that puts your name up in front of any selectors," said Rohrer, who made a match-winning 44 not out off 20 balls in NSW's Big Bash success in 2008-09.
Rohrer fit for Champions League finals