• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And yeah it was a stupid call by me, the Stars couldn't possibly be like Richmond... There are only 8 teams in the comp, no chance of finishing 9th.

ajdude

International Coach
only good thing about any of the kfc ads so far this summer is the subtitle in the new one; "smashing the taster box"

brockley

International Captain
Time to cut the Thunder replace them with the Canberra Comets,only see 2 worth persisting with Nannes and Khawjah .Gayle cam play for someone else.

Burgey

Time to cut the Thunder replace them with the Canberra Comets,only see 2 worth persisting with Nannes and Khawjah .Gayle cam play for someone else.
If Canberra come in, will they play out of Manuka and call themselves North Melbourne?

benchmark00

Team of the tournament:

Finch
S Marsh
Hodge
Samuels
Rohrer
Paine+
Botha
Faulkner
Laughlin
Murali
Malinga

Just the vibe I get, without looking at stats. Could change Paine with Ludeman but reckon Paine maybe just.

benchmark00

Team of the tournament:

Finch
S Marsh
Hodge
Samuels
Rohrer
Paine+
Botha
Faulkner
Laughlin
Murali
Malinga

Just the vibe I get, without looking at stats. Could change Paine with Ludeman but reckon Paine maybe just.
Maybe Nannes for Lockers Laughlin?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good team Bench00.

1. Finch, Aaron
2. Ludeman, Tim
3. Marsh, Shaun
4. Hodge, Brad
5. Ponting, Ricky
6. Lynn, Chris
7. Botha, Johan
8. Thomas, Alphonso
9. Laughlin, Ben
10. Malinga, Lasith
11. Muralitharan, Muttiah

benchmark00

Yeah actually, upon reflection, Samuels hasn't done that match with the bat hey? Mostly with his pitching, and I already have two suspect spinners so that niche is taken, so replace him with Ponting.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep I opened up the old statsguru (I don't keep scorecards for this junk cricket) and noticed Samuels was really way down and did nothing much of note with the bat.

Ludes vs. Paine is tough, I thought Lynn vs Rohrer and maybe Reardon is kind of close too. I don't know what Alphonso Thomas has done with the bat, perhaps he's too high at 8?

Spikey

as always with this sort of thing, the keeper the hardest spot to fine. he won't be opening, so do you still squeeze in the keepers who have performed playing in a different position as to what they'll actual play in? but then, do you really want to pick ryan carters?

totally radical set of modelling, man

finch
marsh
hodge
ponting
rohrer
samuels
cutting
hartley
Lockers
malinga
muttiah

not saying that's my team. i'm not that radical, man

skidmark00, with your team, i would suggest removing one of faulker or Lockers, given they're covering the some sort of territory

Last edited: