• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

thierry henry

International Coach
I would be very surprised if Samuels is back next year after the **** he's copped this season from all over the country. Been pathetic.
Genuinely interested to hear what he's been copping? Just the stuff about him chucking (which he obviously and disgracefully does)?

I'm intrigued because I've been sporadically watching the BBL and every time I see Samuels play he is acting like a (stony-faced) lunatic in one way or another. For that matter, so is Pollard, while Gayle is acting slightly more like a complete wanker than normal.

Is there a backstory (regarding either Samuels in particular, or the WI contingent generally) I'm unaware of?

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Genuinely interested to hear what he's been copping? Just the stuff about him chucking (which he obviously and disgracefully does)?

I'm intrigued because I've been sporadically watching the BBL and every time I see Samuels play he is acting like a (stony-faced) lunatic in one way or another. For that matter, so is Pollard, while Gayle is acting slightly more like a complete wanker than normal.

Is there a backstory (regarding either Samuels in particular, or the WI contingent generally) I'm unaware of?
Dunno about Gayle and Pollard, but its par for the course with Samuels. Fella is easily the most disliked cricketer in the Caribbean

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also refreshing to have some posts in this thread which aren't self indulgent **** about dream teams.

#sortyour****out****s

Spikey

moz being made captain for the next sixers game. gilbert tastin, sok probably don't care

Spikey

yeah i just watched it with the user whose name starts with u. (cbf looking it up. get an easy to spell name ****)

benchmark00

Getting pot shots taken at him by two separate coaches, confronted by one of them and publicly attacked by another. Crowd has been no balling him (Murali cops that too, no doubt) and now cheese dick and co try and bully him on the field.

I'm no Marlon Samuels fan, he throws his faster ball without any doubt, but he's been treated poorly by this country this season. No one deserves that, apart from Shane Warne.

Spikey

Lehmann (suspended for racial abuse), Warne (suspended for drug taking), Berry (known dick). All star list of ****s, that

Burgey

How good is this Magdalena Roze who does he Channel Ten weather? Jesus Christ.

#evenbetterthanyatesy

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Neither Murali or Samuels received clearly audible no-ball calls from the crowd at the MCG on Sunday. Unusual for a Melbourne crowd.

Burgey

Hope Flem goes well with the mic, got him in my commentary dream team.

#important****