• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@ Burgey

Doolan's been playing a couple of games with our mob to get some match practice in, while he's been over in Melb for the Renegades.

Class fella too.
First real chance I've had to look at him. Soooo much time. Blokes going places I reckon

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sounds like Samuels acted like a ****, and then Warne decided to up the ante later and be an even bigger ****.

Saw the footage, horrible for cricket.

benchmark00

I've seen the footage of Samuels about five times now, and I can't see anything he's done wrong. He's having a joke with Hussey, he smiles and he doesn't even grab him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I only saw the "replay" that Fox Sports showed of the Hussey/Samuels incident when the Warne/Samuels incident occurred.

At first I assumed he was joking but it seems like Hussey cracked the ****s? Again only seen it once and it was quick.

benchmark00

It was a pretty obvious joke by Marlon but it's obvious Hussey took it wrongly for some unknown reason. Obviously went back into the change rooms and had a bitch and a moan to his pals, and without seeing the footage themselves decided to attack Marlon. I'm no Marlon Samuels fan at all, but there's no way he's done anything wrong here.

What makes Hussey even more ****ish is calling for Samuels to be run out when it all blew up when he went walking down the pitch. Showing his true colours IMO.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
This sounds like a good time to mention that Marlon was my favourite international cricketer when he debuted 10-12 years ago because of his surname and the fact he was an all rounder.

He was definitely joking but Dussey seemed to think there was a possibility for two as it was a misfield (Murali kicking it 10m in front of another fielder). A bit awkward, but the Warne bit was just embarrassing all round. Lucky the bat didn't end up in his shiny face tbh.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Been looking at some of the tweets from cricketers... some of them are crackers (e.g. crosthwaite complaining about quiney wicketkeeping). The one tonight from the fake Richie Benaud to Tom Moody is a classic. We should have a thread to put all the good ones in.

benchmark00

Warne will get a fine max, tipping a suspended fine though. CA will be desperate for him to play, even though he definitely should be rubbed out.