• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Otago players were rubbing it in about how the game was up.
He still got 50 that day though.

But if he does start getting peppered by all the domestics, and if he works on a way to combat it, he could come out a very good rounded player. Bring it on, I say.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
BTW now CD are pretty much dead and buried which NZ side has the players in IPL sides least likely to qualify for the CL and hence be stolen? That will dictate who I hope wins this thang.
Knights would be by far the strongest side that eventually hits the CL, obvs.

Flem274*

123/5
But they're ND so they can gagf.

Gunning for Wellington or Otago then. Didn't Wellington sign Shaun Tait as well? They've been smart with their foreign buys. Tamim should be available if they make it.

Hoping for an eventual Wellington loss in the final of the CL to protect my avatar.

Howsie

International Captain
The provincial "A" tournament starts tomorrow down in Lincoln. ND's team:

Joe Carter
Mitchell Santner
Bharat Popli
Jono Hickey
Tamati Clarke
Jono Boult
Brett Hampton
Tony Goodin
Cody Andrews
Joe Walker
James Baker
Shane Gadsdon
Anurag Verma

Bar Boult not a single other player is 25 in that squad, so it's pretty young. No Hiini's or the like which is good to see. Carter has scored a couple of 100's for the A team already this season so he'll be looking for a big tournament, as will Clarke and Hickey. Popli just broke the record for most 100's by a BOP batsmen so he's pushing for a spot too. Surprised Gadsdon got the nod over Seifert also.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Gunning for Wellington or Otago then. Didn't Wellington sign Shaun Tait as well? They've been smart with their foreign buys. Tamim should be available if they make it
Even I can't cheer for this Wgtn side really. I don't think they realise that even if he has no slower balls or LO tricks at all, Tugaga swinging the white ball would be enough to flummox the hitting of ****s like Devcich.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Thank god Droully wasn't there to anoint Devcich as the next great hope. He remains well in talent debt in comparison to ego