• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Cricket Draft

Himannv

International Coach
Well I would have been in regardless of the timeline. Sometimes a draft which has a bit more challenge in it can be a nice change from simply picking the best players.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Haven't been part of a draft for a while so if theres room, I'll take part.
Certainly there is room.

So now not including Eds and Blakus we are 8. With them we will be 10. I think that's a valid number of participants.

In case those two opt out, we will include new registerations. So keep putting in your name.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
I think we have enough entries for a list of 10 players. Is everyone happy with 10 or can we have 12 (with one more entry).

Last edited:

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
I feel 12 is a fair number of participants. Will also be easy to decide using 4 groups of 3 later.

So including Monk and Michaelf , we are 12.

I will post the final set of rules and the order of picking in a few minutes.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Somerset
Himannv
AldoRaine18
Marcuss
Eds
AndyZaltzHair
Saint Kopite
Jager
kingkallis
12. Michaelf7777777
Blakus
11. Monk
Timestamp: 2012-07-20 09:13:04 UTC

This is the order.

Screenshot

We start when Somerset picks his player. 6 hours for every pick.

We need a night breakdown. But everyone is in a different time zone so it is difficult to select one. We have essentially three divisions : UK, India and Australia. So I am think someone from either of those parts ought to be online at any point of time. So the solution is if you are going to be offline during the night, send your pick via PM to someone who has to pick after you.

Last edited: