• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Jager

International Debutant
Interesting stage in the draft, starting to get into the gritty stages where the genuine ATG's are gone.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Rules are here: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/57238-cw-draft-league-42.html#post2891089

Unfortunately we're about halfway through this draft, although you may be able to join late into the reserve league draft here: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/57250-cw-draft-league-reserves-12.html
ok, so at end of every round i basically keep mailing u name of each player and in the end after 11 players are done, the one voted the best team wins, thats it?

and I understand if i pick same player as some other user that player becomes voodoo.. anything more to it?

Jager

International Debutant
ok, so at end of every round i basically keep mailing u name of each player and in the end after 11 players are done, the one voted the best team wins, thats it?

and I understand if i pick same player as some other user that player becomes voodoo.. anything more to it?
Yeah that's the basic idea. You'll have to join in the reserve league and finish in the top two before you join this league though.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Ok, got it.. I think i will pass for this time, once a fresh drafting round starts, I will get ina nd have fun .. thanks for the info

Jager

International Debutant
Just came up with a pretty interesting plan for my strategy here.

Also, what about a quota draft sometime in the future? As in, there are a few sorts of players you must select, e.g a female player, a Yorkshire player, a SL player, a pre-WWI player and so on? (they are just ideas)

Eds

International Debutant

1. WG Grace
2. -
3. -
4. Graeme Pollock
5. Clyde Walcott
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. Shane Warne
10. -
11. Glenn McGrath

watson

Banned
I like Jagers original idea of 11-12 different categories for each player selected (Sri Lankan, Yorkshireman, Pre-WWI etc).

Why not get people to suggest the categories they want ('brain-storm'), then someone can select the best ones and get the ball rolling.

My category: A spin bowler from India

Last edited: