• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Eds

International Debutant
Excellent. Warne fits in perfectly with the type of team I've been trying to put out.

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. Shane Warne
10. -
11. -

Jager

International Debutant
One thing I haven't fully planned is what should happen when a player times out. If they do, it becomes unfair for them to simply choose whoever they want because they will be uninhibited by other players... what do you guys think?

watson

Banned
One thing I haven't fully planned is what should happen when a player times out. If they do, it becomes unfair for them to simply choose whoever they want because they will be uninhibited by other players... what do you guys think?
They pick 2 players in the next Round.

It is still possible that they will lose both their players if they clash with other peoples selections. That's fair.

Eds

International Debutant

It is still possible that they will lose both their players if they clash with other peoples selections. That's fair.
This is an excellent suggestion.

Jager

International Debutant

Great idea, watson. I'll use your idea if the situation arises. In the meantime...

Round 1 is complete.

R1
Jager: Jack Hobbs
AndyZaltzHair: Viv Richards
Eds: Shane Warne
watson: Sydney Barnes
kingkallis: Dennis Lillee
Monk: Keith Miller
Blakus: Adam Gilchrist
Himannv: Curtly Ambrose
Cevno: Imran Khan
kyear2: Malcolm Marshall
MrPrez: Wally Hammond
Valer: Muttiah Muralitharan

Voodoo: Garfield Sobers, Richard Hadlee, Donald Bradman, Bill O’Reilly

Time to send in your R2 selections.

Jager

International Debutant
Jus thought I would mention that although you are allowed to change your pick before the round closes, I myself am not allowed to. Whoever I go with at the start stays.

MrPrez

International Debutant
I'd just like to post at this point that I submitted my pick earlier today.

Thank you, your adoration is noted and appreciated.

Jager

International Debutant
Surprisingly we had no overlaps (well actually we did, but there were changes made which turned out to be pretty clever). R3 is a go now.

R1
Jager: Jack Hobbs
AndyZaltzHair: Viv Richards
Eds: Shane Warne
watson: Sydney Barnes
kingkallis: Dennis Lillee
Monk: Keith Miller
Blakus: Adam Gilchrist
Himannv: Curtly Ambrose
Cevno: Imran Khan
kyear2: Malcolm Marshall
MrPrez: Wally Hammond