• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Those are two of the three players I was seriously considering. I imagine the other one should go next. Placing value on the two most important positions for a cricket team, your #3 batsman and #1 strike bowler.

Eds

International Debutant

1. Jack Hobbs
2. -
3. Vivian Richards
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9, -
10. -
11. -

Jager

International Debutant
I wanted to address depth immediately and I still rate Gilchrist a silver tier wicketkeeper so it's not as if I've sold out on my cricketing morals...

not that badly anyway :p

Jager's Giants
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. Jacques Kallis ^
  5. -
  6. -
  7. Adam Gilchrist †
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -

Jager

International Debutant
AndyZaltzHair - Garfield Sobers
Himannv - Imran Khan
Michaelf7777777 - Keith Miller
Marcuss - Richard Hadlee
Agent TBY - skipped
kingkallis - Malcolm Marshall
Monk - Shane Warne
Blakus - Muttiah Muralitharan
Eds - Jack Hobbs
Jager - Jacques Kallis
watson - Mike Procter
kyear2 - Glenn McGrath

kyear2 - George Headley
watson - Curtly Ambrose
Jager - Adam Gilchrist
Eds - Viv Richards
Blakus - Wally Hammond
Monk - Brian Lara
kingkallis -
Agent TBY -
Marcuss -
Michaelf7777777 -
Himannv -
AndyZaltzHair -

watson

Banned
"Please Jesus may you place your guiding hand on Jager's Randomiser so I get a place in the top 3 (preferably first if it be your will) in the next Round. Amen."

kingkallis

International Coach
There are 20-22 VERY good players ( read ATGs :D ) left so lets say we all will end up with amazing teams :D

I dont mind being No.1 in next order though.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
I very nearly took him with my first pick, so no idea how he's still around, but I'll take W. G. Grace, the only cricketer I can make a decent case for being better than Bradman as my next pick.

Charter 77 So Far

WG Grace
Keith Miller (*)