• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has Roach just had his "NZ" moment?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
In a not so weird at all way, Anderson in recent times has been so much more dangerous when he's just got the ball deviating. Compare what he was doing against SL in their series, where he was bowling big banana benders, versus what he was doing in Australia, where he was just getting the angle to change slightly, so that he'd grab an edge.

Love Saker, me.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, apologies. If you note the time, and the venues I spent my night at, I'm surprised I wrote that coherently in the first place.