• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two consecutive fours for Ellis! He's gonna completely change my mind about him if he makes a real contribution here.

Briony

International Debutant
I think the SA commentary team dispensed with Richards not so much because he was biased but more because he was embittered.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
We really need to hit 'go' now.

.... and as I type that, Ellis bowled. We've just lost wickets at the wrong times today.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I think the SA commentary team dispensed with Richards not so much because he was biased but more because he was embittered.
Wonder what happened because he was knowledgeable, spoke well and gave a balanced perspective when he came out to NZ last time (about 8-9 years ago).

Briony

International Debutant
Wonder what happened because he was knowledgeable, spoke well and gave a balanced perspective when he came out to NZ last time (about 8-9 years ago).
He'd become hypercritical. That can grate with some. I notice they have also dispensed with Cullinan's services.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
What the hells with this tip and run bull****. Playing middle order cricket in the final couple of overs is the stupidest **** I've seen.

_Ed_

Feels like the game's slipping away in these last 10 overs.

Having said that, NcCullum just smacked a six.

Briony

International Debutant
If the saffers perform to their best they should win this. They have done reasonably well with the ball though one never knows until the other team bats. SA doesn't like it when the pace is taken off the ball.

_Ed_

Heh, Southee faces one ball and does exactly what he needed to do in his one ball on Wednesday.

Briony

International Debutant
Moderate total from NZ but capable of being defended if SA gets the shakes.

Expensive last over from Morkel.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Some of our batsmen need to look up "intent" in the dictionary. Getting out stumped trying to nurdle a ball to leg for a single in the last five overs is just unforgivable.