• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
cricinfo said:

Morkel to van Wyk, no run, ooh, van Wyk, did he misjudge that? That one moved back in and he let that one go, was probably expecting it to go the other way, almost went over the stumps
Evidently not, because it missed the stumps? :laugh:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
The comms are nuts. If I was Graeme Smith, no way will I call off the last hour. The last 4 wickets could fall in no time.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
noooooooeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!

Just when we were starting to think there was a chance...

Edit: Van Wyk fits right into this NZ team - test scores so far of 36, 21, 20, 7 and 39

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
TAB sports bet ad just came on. South Africa are paying $3 to win the England v Sri Lanka game. I know they're goo but ...

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
My goodness, SA's bowling attack is ridiculous now with Morkel firing and Vernon on a purple patch.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
So, if my math is right SA could get one over of the new ball?

If so, could be a crazy finish. Imagine Steyn bowling with a new cherry to Chris Martin in the final over of the match.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Because they want to keep Bracewell on strike where possible.
Hmm, my theory is to get Bracewell out.

The way he's batting, SA can surely bring in a few fielders. Take right now for an example, there are 2 balls left this over with Bracewell on strike, bring em all in.

What's the purpose of the fine leg? Stupid..