• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris Cairns
:laugh:

Anyway, all that entertaining stuff happened while I was on the bus in to work. 273 is a very nice score to arrive at my desk and see. Looks like South Africa are already well on the way to erasing that deficit, though.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Has anyone used the iSky live online feature? Says you can watch the cricket live if you have a Sky account which I do. Wondering why when I click on it, it says not available.

iSKY

Flametree

International 12th Man
I'll put on my pessimistic NZ cricket follower hat....

when do we think South Africa will declare, particularly given the forecast for Sunday looks a bit dodgy?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Has anyone used the iSky live online feature? Says you can watch the cricket live if you have a Sky account which I do. Wondering why when I click on it, it says not available.

iSKY
You have to link your sky account to your iSKY account. And you have to have the Sky Sports package.

I've been using it for 3-4 months now.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
He said that yesterday, did he say that again today?

I slapped my forehead when I heard him say it.
He certainly did. Sometimes it's like he doesn't pay any attention at all to cricket that's happened before (apart from his own glittering test career of course).

Good work Braces.