• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Siddle Appreciation Society (PSAS)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Missed this thread. Spent a long time defending Sidde, so I daresay I've been in this for a while without really noticing.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Always had a lot of time, like my quicks unreconstituted. Siddle quite possibly the least metro man in cricket.

Cliches aside, admire his will.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've always like Siddle but like Brett Lee, could be a wasted talent if he doesn't learn to pitch the ball in the right areas. What he's been doing recently has been very good though. I hope he can keep it up.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't believe I didn't create the "We Believe Peter Siddle Must Bowl Fuller" society. oh well

Ruckus

International Captain
Membership contingent on him bowling full.
Yeh gotta do what he is starting to do now for another year before I'm officially a fan. Gotta prove it's not a phase.

Gotta say though, despite all of the jokes, his fitness etc. is actually really impressive and it can't be understated how good it is to have a bowler coming at the end of the day and still hitting his limit.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
03.01.2012 will forever be etched in Cricket Web history as the day that Peter Siddle took his 100th Test scalp.

Joins the likes of Mohammed Rafique and Irfan Pathan now in the 100 club.

thierry henry

International Coach
Funny, I've seen this bloke cop heaps from Aussies but nearly every Kiwi I know hates the Aussie cricket team but likes Siddle.

I've never seen a bloke who can bowl express without really having the mechanics to do so like Siddle does. Just suddenly bowled 151kph on the hat trick ball today simply because he REALLY wanted to.

Midwinter

State Captain
Not only runs in hard but also runs in fast.:)

Good catch to get Sehwag,

( do you think any of the Indian bowlers would have taken it ?)

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Fine bowler indeed...aggressive and quick but I was very disappointed that he didn't do much after his brilliant spell in the first Ashes test last time.