• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

uvelocity

International Coach
cricinfo: "The selection of Steve Smith ahead of Mitch Marsh, though, is an issue with our Australian readers. Hardly surprising, both his selection and the general reaction. The Australian management love Smith (fr good or for bad), and we the cricket followers don't."

yes.

Redbacks

International Captain
cricinfo: "The selection of Steve Smith ahead of Mitch Marsh, though, is an issue with our Australian readers. Hardly surprising, both his selection and the general reaction. The Australian management love Smith (fr good or for bad), and we the cricket followers don't."

yes.
can't underrate those jokes in the changerooms

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SA may well be holding back Tahir just so we don't get much of a look at him before the Tests. It's no secret we struggle against any half-decent spinner.

Flem274*

123/5
Was about to post never really seen the point of persisting with Johnson in ODIs, but then I double checked his record.

Surprised tbh. Seems to get smashed every time I watch him. Either A) it adds to the evidence subjective judgement is a crock of bollocks or B) I am Mitchell Johnson's curse. I watched him bowl all Ashes as well.