• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Jayzamann

International Regular
If I were a renegade ump, I'd give that. But benefit of the doubt, surely.

Umpires call on the impact? Looked on off stump to me. Eh.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Khawaja, got something about him. Mentally he looks very strong and that is more than half the battle as you can work on technique but if you don't have the head and heart for the battle you are stuffed.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I like Khawaja, got something about him. Mentally he looks very strong and that is more than half the battle as you can work on technique but if you don't have the head and heart for the battle you are stuffed.
He looks a million times more assured than Hughes.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
He's also yet yo be treated like ****, as Hughes was.
Maybe if Hughes hadn't batted like **** he wouldn't have been treated like ****. He sure isn't showing many signs of being a successful test batsman, makes Matthew Bell look like Bradman.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmm... got a problem with the left armers. Needs to work on his forward press. Reasonable knock though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
usman clearly not good enough against good balls we should drop him ala hughes

but really he should be doing better to stuff like that

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointing to see Usman go, but hopefully we can set them at least 350 from here.

Cricinfo informs me that the highest ever 4th innings total at Galle is 210 by New Zealand in 2009, and the highest 4th innings total to actually win a game is 96, so this should be more than enough.