• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spark

Global Moderator
Well this should be at least interesting. Can't see Mitch blocking these two out for long, someone's gonna go down in flames either way.

pup11

International Coach
Meh.... sorry for the jinx Hadds...!!

The rest should get cleaned up pretty quickly now, so I guess that means we would be bowling some overs this evening.

Riggins

International Captain
Commentators for some reason seem suprised at Haddin getting out against the run of play..

hmm what is this bat mj is using!?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It's often said that you need to see both teams bowl on a wicket before assessing it but in Sri Lanka I'd tend to say the opposite is true and that you need to see both teams bat as Sangakarra, Jayawadene and Samaraweera can make tricky pitches at home look like absolute roads, even against good attacks. The pitch is definitely doing a bit and it looks like it could well get worse so 275 is probably 'par' but I'm reserving judgement. Bring on the splinters.
Yeah, This.

Specially at Galle.

adub

International Captain
Tbf he played a decent innings when Hauritz got one of his (heroic) tons, so there's one innings of substance
Had the pleasure of seeing that one live. Anything full was driven beautifully, but didn't seem to have much to the shorter stuff. They both took Boyce to the cleaners, but maybe that isn't saying much.