• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need some help for a future video compilation...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Thinking of making a video of times a batsmen has hit his first ball for 6, I can only think of a few so far....1985 Botham, 2002 Gilly

Need more, for a possible killer video!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
  • Arvinda DeSilva in the first test against India in the 85/86 series
  • Richard Chee-Quee in a Sheffield Shield match in 1997

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Given Botham debuted in the 70's, I doubt it.
Yeah, one dayers or tests, doesnt matter to me for my video purposes! Could even just be a tailender hitting a six at the death of an odi, having just came to the crease in the last over or something....

TumTum

Banned
This is probably one of the few occasions where Afridi will be the star :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlBXsSLYdnA

25.3 Watson to Vettori, OUT, short and angling across, cut away in the air to the point region, Clarke there dives across and takes a good catch, that's another duck added to the World XI batting card
DL Vettori c Clarke b Watson 0 (5m 5b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

25.4Watson to Shahid Afridi, SIX, short ball, Afridi pulls

Last edited: