• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trades

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i just want him gone so we don't hear about his big heart tbh

and he's victorian

but ssshhh. let's wait until we see who we could get. he's hardly must keep under all circumstances. really i guess only watson is. and kat

weeman27bob

International Regular
I think England are the team that would probably benefit from this least.

Not that we'd get worse by making trades, we just wouldn't get any better.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Being English, I wouldnt trade for anyone as all players should be domestically born and bred.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think England are the team that would probably benefit from this least.

Not that we'd get worse by making trades, we just wouldn't get any better.
Know what you mean. No glaring weakness, no obvious strength, plenty of depth.

Other sides can play off each other's weaknesses, like India-SA swapping Murali Vijay for Wayne Parnell.

Being English, I wouldnt trade for anyone as all players should be domestically born and bred.
See what you did there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nothing for the Windies there, they have Benn and Bishoo and Ohja's not going to give them much more than Nikita Miller. Ojha for Siddle/Hilf?
I would gladly take Siddle/Hilf for Ojha, but doubt any Aussies would be up for that.

Spark

Global Moderator
Mitch for Harbhajan? Appalling as it may seem.

Can't see England taking anyone tbh. Maybe a batting all-rounder for Morgan, but no way would we give up Watson or would SA give up Kallis.

Mike Hussey for a high-quality quick, anyone?

Spark

Global Moderator
Would take that Himannv.

Great idea by the way hang on. Can see a lot of fun being had here.

jan

State Vice-Captain
I would gladly accept any players youd love to get rid off to build our best national team ever :D
Any left-over, out-of-form, too-fat, catch-phobic cricketers welcome, thank you. But Im gonna need somebody whos really bad but is sort of classy bad and is known and respected for his unskilled play to be our skipper...

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I would gladly accept any players youd love to get rid off to build our best national team ever :D
Any left-over, out-of-form, too-fat, catch-phobic cricketers welcome, thank you. But Im gonna need somebody whos really bad but is sort of classy bad and is known and respected for his unskilled play to be our skipper...
:laugh:

Would trade Gambhir (even though I hate him) for Gul. Decent trade and they are about the same age. India needs a good fast bowler to bowl alongside with Zak and we need a solid one down/opener. Would Indian fans agree with this trade?

btw Jan, you can have Sami, Tanvir and Imran Farhat for free.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File

Would trade Gambhir (even though I hate him) for Gul. Decent trade and they are about the same age. India needs a good fast bowler to bowl alongside with Zak and we need a solid one down/opener. Would Indian fans agree with this trade?
Can't see how an Indian could refuse given their batting depth. In limited overs cricket it'd be no contest.

Himannv

International Coach

If I was Indian I would probably take that.