• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
No on except Badrinath even had a strike rate over 100 for CSK.

Hussey and Vijay gave them such a slow start .Were at 15 after 6 overs.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KKR should win this comfortably. Small target, so Kallis can play at his own pace and Gambhir should find this slow pitch to his liking. Shame no one supported Badri, his approach of using the pace of the ball was perfectly suited to this wicket.

Dissector

International Debutant
I am at the IPL game. Jonty Rhodes is doing fielding practice with the players. The new Wankhede is nice though the music is deafening where I am sitting.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Jakati is such a **** fielder. 4 singles taken with the ball going to him inside the circle at short 3rd man and short fine leg. **** off and die you useless ****!

Bun

Banned
Jakati is such a **** fielder. 4 singles taken with the ball going to him inside the circle at short 3rd man and short fine leg. **** off and die you useless ****!
strange tirade. always thought jakati was one of best csk fielders.....

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haven't seen him field but you usually put your worst fielders at fine leg/third man so that doesn't work in his favour

Spark

Global Moderator
KKR should win this comfortably. Small target, so Kallis can play at his own pace and Gambhir should find this slow pitch to his liking. Shame no one supported Badri, his approach of using the pace of the ball was perfectly suited to this wicket.
I'm surprised Muss didn't try to sweep once. Surely that's the way to go on a pitch like this... seems to have gotten a bit carried away with the whole "using his feet" thing since his revival and hence has gone into "sweep? what's that?" mode which can catch a few nimble players out.

Dissector

International Debutant
Have to admit the atmosphere is terrific. Gotta love all those Malinga wigs. Now I just hope my ears survive this ordeal. :laugh: