• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

That man there

twiy

Cricket Spectator
That man there

If he was a military general, the name of his operation would be “demolition middle stump”. The run up alone was enough to send shivers down the spine of cricket followers around the world, the point of delivery enough to inspire an artist, the result, enough to make a corporation buy majority shares. Hated on some days, loved the next, whatever off the field, on the field with ball in hand, a true genius, if sehwagology teaches “see ball, hit ball”, then this man teaches to come, to see, to conquer.

It’s a shame the career was left unfulfilled due to lack of fitness, injury and controversy but no one can deny the fact that this man had an attraction that only a few fast men in the coliseum hold. Floored that West Indian genius Lara with a lethal bouncer, coordinates were entered into the projectile flying towards a certain South African openers head, at one point he was addicted to speed, but oh what an addiction it was as we sat on the TV watching every speed gun result at the bottom of the TV screen, then it came, the new world speed record. Perhaps the only player in his team to really step up to the Australians in recent times as he lay waste to their batting line up, no batsmen would admit it but they feared this man, knowing that failure to concentrate 100% against him would probably bring their own downfall or worse yet a date with the first aid kit

I for one can’t get enough of the youtube videos of this man, any cricketer inspiring to be a fast bowler should watch these videos for inspiration, motivation and a damn right natural high. Yes he may have been what some people would call a “****” but if being a **** is what it takes to be good at what you do then be the biggest **** you can ever be and this man on some days certainly was that. There’s a few fast bowlers with bowling actions to die for, Donald, Waqar, Holding but this man tops the list for me personally, A Spartan running in to decimate anything standing in his way, to fight the laws of physics, to test the limits of the human body through amazing transfers of energy and stress on joints. I thank him for the viewing pleasure he provided me and many others around the world. His name

Shri

Mr. Glass
Some error in the link tbh. Should have actually pointed to Never Gonna Give You Up...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He didn't do too badly in the recent one day series did he? Although on flat pitches he's likely to get clobbered more often than not.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Get that guy out of here, that guy right there, are you listening to me mr security man? That guy - goooooone