• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Bangladesh 2010

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
New Zealand in Bangladesh 2010

First game is tomorrow and this still isn't up, so thought I better get the ball rolling

Fri Oct 1 Bangladesh Cricket Board XI v New Zealanders
Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan Ground, Savar

Sun Oct 3 Bangladesh Cricket Board XI v New Zealanders
Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protisthan Ground, Savar

Tue Oct 5 1st ODI - Bangladesh v New Zealand
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur

Fri Oct 8 2nd ODI - Bangladesh v New Zealand

Mon Oct 11 3rd ODI - Bangladesh v New Zealand

Thu Oct 14 4th ODI - Bangladesh v New Zealand

Sun Oct 17 5th ODI - Bangladesh v New Zealand

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This has snuck up on me, hopefully the weather in Mirpur is better than in Savar.

No Tamim is a blow, confident that Bangladesh will win a game or two this series.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Has anyone here seen the tv show eastbound and down? Just saw a photo of Jessie Ryder on cricinfo and he reminds me of Kenny "F***ing" Powers, both in appearance and it seems attitudes from his drinking and partying issues....

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
5 zip to New Zealand. I think Bangladesh have only beaten New Zealand once in any form of cricket.

Murtini

School Boy/Girl Captain
Don't underestimate BD because that's when BD are most dangerous. This NZ side is in a bit of a transition mode and I fancy BD to win the series, if not, at least two matches.

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain
5 zip to New Zealand. I think Bangladesh have only beaten New Zealand once in any form of cricket.
Came awfully close to winning that series. Yet again Vettori was the torch bearer for the Kiwis.

Imrul played like an idiot to the one he got out to...old habits die hard.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Came awfully close to winning that series. Yet again Vettori was the torch bearer for the Kiwis.
Not sure I'd entirely agree with that assessment. Yes, Bangladesh certainly had New Zealand in positions were they should've pressed on to win in the 2nd and 3rd ODI's (particularly the 2nd), but ultimately their batting let them down and they wound up losing heavily in both matches.