• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

James

Cricket Web Owner
Tue Aug 10
1st Match - India v New Zealand
Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium

Fri Aug 13
2nd Match - Sri Lanka v New Zealand

Mon Aug 16
3rd Match - Sri Lanka v India

Thu Aug 19
4th Match - Sri Lanka v New Zealand

Sun Aug 22
5th Match - Sri Lanka v India

Wed Aug 25
6th Match - India v New Zealand

Sat Aug 28
Final - TBC v TBC

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
When this gonna end bored of it.....****..........

BTW Srilanka and India are finalists to me.....If New Zealand can do really good then they can make it to the finals but their is no way they can do it in absence of their senior players..........

hkjain

Cricket Spectator
So we are again (against) Sri Lanka. This time with NZ. Looks BCCI purchased SLB in one time quick offer. :)

Can anyone tell me is this because of FTP or just arrangement by both boards.

Howsie

International Captain
New Zealand Cricket - BLACKCAPS romp to 86 run win

New Zealand won their second pre-tour game against Maharashtra today in Darwin. New Zealand batted first and made 319 with Martin Guptill making 87 and Kane Williamson 86, Ross Taylor chipped in with a quick 39. Maharashtra were bowled out for 230 in the 46th over with Williamson picking up three wickets and Southee, McKay and Oram all picking up two each.

Much better effort with the bat this time round but judging by the scores by both teams the pitch must have been much better to bat on. Going on what we've seen over the past two games the top five looks to be pretty set for the start of the ODI series in Sri Lanka with Styris most likely getting the number six spot.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So we are again (against) Sri Lanka. This time with NZ. Looks BCCI purchased SLB in one time quick offer. :)

Can anyone tell me is this because of FTP or just arrangement by both boards.
If they are really serious, they should just buy out Malinga and Matthews

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When this gonna end bored of it.....****..........

BTW Srilanka and India are finalists to me.....If New Zealand can do really good then they can make it to the finals but their is no way they can do it in absence of their senior players..........
Agreed, realistically not expecting NZ to fire a shot in those conditions without arguably 3 out of 4 of their best players in Vettori, McCullum & Ryder, have a feeling they won't win a game.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Agreed, realistically not expecting NZ to fire a shot in those conditions without arguably 3 out of 4 of their best players in Vettori, McCullum & Ryder, have a feeling they won't win a game.
Lol, we lost to zimbabwe recently in the last tri-series. Nz have a fair chance here.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm cautiously optimistic that a few guys can step up in those players' absence and we'll be competitive.

I'm happy to see that the matches are at Dambulla. From memory of other games I've seen played there, the conditions are nice and bowler-friendly. And the scenery's spectacular as well.