• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

Nicolas Tector

Cricket Spectator
Great to have you here, Nicolas.

We could do with more Irish posters :happy:

Who are your favourite players?
Comparatively more talented Irish cricketers like O'Brien brothers, Ed Joyce and Paul Stirling are my most favorite Irish cricketers. On their shoulders Irish cricket has to survive unless new more talented ones don't come along.

I admit Eoin Morgan is certainly the most Talented Irishman who play cricket but isn't my favorite.

Among others - Mohammed Amir and Steven Smith.

ashdc

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I am Ash from California. Love Cricket and big fan of the India team but also watch cricket games from around the world. Hope to see Cricket grow in the USA and other parts of the world.

Also looking to transform my passion of the game into a mobile app. if you have moment, I would appreciate if you let me know what you look for in a Cricket mobile app. I have a Cricket News app - CricMain on the Appstore and Google Play but that is very basic. Looking to take that to the next level.

- Ash

sirrick

Cricket Spectator
Hi all, Rick here. Im from the States where cricket isnt to popular but got introduced to it by a Jamaican friend last year. I have never played but finally got to see a live game a couple weeks ago (tape ball). I have watched many youtube videos over the months and understand the rules fairly decent. I am hoping to play (even just as a pick-up game) here. Played baseball quite often growing up but now in my 40s, I like to expand my culture in other sports and fell in love with this game. Big fan of Chris Gayle and the West Indies. Everyone is a fan of MS Dhoni so cant leave him out as well. Thanks

Rick

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is probably the best place to shoot the breeze with any questions you have mate.

adrian_uk

Cricket Spectator
This is probably the best place to shoot the breeze with any questions you have mate.
Thanks for replying.

I'm very new to cricket and try to watch as much as I can, but it would really help to know what is classed as an average score in all three formats. Just so I have a rough idea of how the teams are doing. Hope that makes sense?

Twenty20
ODI
TEST

Thanks in advance for your help.

Adrian