• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England and England A vs Pakistan & Pakistan A in the UAE

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Thought Ajmal was banned from bowling his doosra?

Or was it just Botha, and nothing came of Ajmal being reported after the ODI series vs Australia in the UAE?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Two comments: one, Morgan's technique is so simple and clean when he gets things right. Still, balanced, hit through the ball, stay balanced. The position of his front foot when he's getting forward is something I'll be using as a coaching point. That front foot pull has a future.

Two: Stuart Broad's "I want to look like Freddie" haircut. What's the deal there, apart from getting Corrin excited/nostalgic/aroused? Expecting an iron-on birthmark soon.

Actually, a third: Ryan Sidebottom's had his hair cut, and I haven't since August. There's starting to be something of a resemblance.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Two: Stuart Broad's "I want to look like Freddie" haircut. What's the deal there, apart from getting Corrin excited/nostalgic/aroused? Expecting an iron-on birthmark soon.

Actually, a third: Ryan Sidebottom's had his hair cut, and I haven't since August. There's starting to be something of a resemblance.
:laugh:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Two comments: one, Morgan's technique is so simple and clean when he gets things right. Still, balanced, hit through the ball, stay balanced. The position of his front foot when he's getting forward is something I'll be using as a coaching point. That front foot pull has a future.

Whoa, I'll be watching the highlights. Hella excited :naughty:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Eoin Morgan's just the sort of player we've needed in Limited Overs cricket. Calm under pressure, technically good, decent against spin and a very good finisher. Looks a heck of a lot better batting wise than a side with Ravi Bopara or Owais Shah in. Excellent innings, nice to see KP get a few runs and some time in the middle too. Good performance, just get Kieswetter in the side.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Game. Nice. Can leave the office now. Staying later than you need to to follow cricinfo ball-by-ball - on a Friday night - what could be cooler than that?!